Friday, June 12, 2009

I Want the Twilight Saga Continued

I loved reading the Twilight Saga from the beginning of Edward and Bella's crossed love to the birth of Reneesme. After Breaking Dawn, I lost a part of my life without a continuing story from Stephanie Meyer on the beloved series. I have a feeling more Twi-Hards feel the same. In my opinion, I wish, hope, and pray Stephanie will continue the story. I would love to hera from Reneesme. Does she and Jacob get together? When does she fully mature? Does Nahul pose as competition??? So many questions left unanswered. Does the Volturi come strike again? What about Garrett and Kate? Does he follow her over the world? Does Rosalie become content with a neice to help raise? Or does she still long for her own children? I MISS TWILIGHT!!! Now I have to go cry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment